After the hiatus due to Covid-19, we are delighted to announce from Friday 10th July 2020 the exhibition and café at HomePlace will once again be open.
Providing a warm welcome for people has always been a priority, however at the top of our list is always the safety of our staff and visitors. With this in mind, we have been hard at work to implement some necessary changes to make HomePlace ready for this exciting news.
Here are some of the measures we will be implementing for your visit:
- HomePlace will be open from 11am - 5pm (Monday - Saturday) and 1pm - 5pm (Sunday). Please note HomePlace will be closed on Tuesday 14th July, Wednesday 15th July & Thursday 16th July. We will be open again on Friday 17th July and look forward to welcoming visitors.
- HomePlace will be operating a one-way system throughout the building
- There will be signage and instructions for social distancing throughout the building
- Sanitising stations will be placed throughout the exhibition
- Our staff will be on hand for guidance, and to help ensure a safe experience for visitors
- We are limiting each booking to 7 per slot to allow for full compliance with social distancing guidance
- Our Creative Zone is temporarily unavailable due to Covid restrictions, however, the Exhibition, Library, Back Yard sensory garden and café will all be accessible for our visitors.
Here's what you can do to help us with our new systems:
- Pre-book your exhibition tickets where possible (preferably online or by phone)
- Pay using contactless where possible
- Please adhere to all signage and instructions throughout the building and if you have any queries, just ask a member of HomePlace staff
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have flu-like symptoms or have a high fever/temperature.
All updated plans have been implemented with the safety of our visitors and staff in mind.
Follow our social media channels for more updates: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.